We’d be happy to meet with your family to discuss our school, admissions process and show you around our campus.
Campus visits are by appointment only. The campus tour is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 10am and 10am to 11am. Please call our Admissions staff, we will schedule a campus tour for you.
Prospective students who wish to apply to Anvida School will need to complete an application form in order to be considered by the admissions criteria and be offered a place. We welcome new applications throughout the academic year.
Arrange a visit to the school. Campus visits are by appointment only. The campus tour is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 10am and 10am to 11am. Please call our Admissions staff, we will schedule a campus tour for you.
Complete an application form. To apply, please submit the following :
- Completed and signed Application Download
- Photocopy of Parents and Child’s House Registration
- Photocopy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Parents Thai ID or Passport
- 2 (1 inch size) photographs of Parents and the guardian who will pick up the child most days
- Photocopy of Child’s Vaccine book
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate or Divorce Certificate
- Original Medical Letter if the child has a development disorder
- Photocopy of Accident Insurance Card
- Original and Report cards for one year prior to current grade level
- Educational assessment or specialist reports (where applicable)
Admissions Department review the Application. Once Application documents have been submitted, the Admissions Office will review the application file.
Admissions Department notify parents. Anvida School will then contact your family to schedule the assessments (for K2 to grade 6) – which may take form of interview and written tests in English and math. You will then be notified whether your child has met the criteria for admission.
Parents pay Tuition fees. When a place is offered, the Tuition Fee must be paid within seven days. If the school has not received the fees, priority will be given to other applicants.
Students at Anvida School are required to wear the school uniform from Nursery to Grade Six. Parent can purchase all of these items at the school shop or shop online Cilck
Shoe Requirements: Black shoes should be worn with school uniforms and white sports shoes for PE lessons.
Hat: A school hat must be worn during outside play or field trip.